Diary of a Midnight Chef

 Dear Diary, 

I had no mood to cook or make drinks for so long and its still COVID-19 pandemic. Work has caught up with my time and I am busy as a bee. But one thing I lack, my cooking planning and my making inspirations. There were days I had good intention to make something or cook somehing but ended up throwing them away or putting back into freezer. 

So after 10-10-2020, I decided to be a midnight chef and woke up at 3:30am and took a quick shower and started to cook. I decided to make the following and hope to complete them before sunrise. 

  1. Make white pear Almond seed drinks tonic drinks to strengthen the lung
  2. Make 8 bottles of kifer - passion fruit with mango and grape fruits
  3. Roselle drinks was made before sleep
  4. Bake Cempedak Cakes - 3 loaves and 1 mini round cake
  5. Marinate chicken - 3 styles for roasting - Honey Soy Chicken Thighs, BBQ Boneless Thighs and 3 pairs of Breast meat Char Siew style and Masala Yoghart Chicken Back Quarter 
  6. Make Ramen Eggs 
But the sun came up before 6am and I just did item 3). Oh, later at 7:30 or 8am, I need to cook American Breakfast for the family. 


Signing off now, 

Doria
7:00 am



Comments

Popular Posts